What is the end user experience when DeploymentPro (legacy) reconfigures their Outlook profile?
When it is time for their Outlook profiles to be reconfigured, here are the steps for users to follow:
Note: The logo shown on the top right of the screen can be modified to show your partner company logo instead of the BitTitan logo. This can be set when setting up your DeploymentPro (legacy) project.
1) If, when setting up your DeploymentPro (legacy) project, you selected that users already know their Office 365 passwords, then the following screen will appear:
Note: As in the example above, the email of address of the end user will be prepopulated with their email address.
At the final screen screen, click on the
Then, restart Outlook.
2) If, when setting up your DeploymentPro (legacy) project, you selected to have DeploymentPro (legacy) set the new passwords, the following screen will appear:
Enter the new password in both fields, and then click on the Set Password button to proceed, and follow the prompts to complete the profile creation process.
Note: The pop-up screens will be similar to the screen shots above.
1) The DeploymentPro (legacy) Agent has been deployed to the clients.2) MX records have been cutover.
1) The DeploymentPro (legacy) Agent has been deployed to the clients.
2) MX records have been cutover.